Doi Chaang Coffee

321 Clementi has officially opened at the end of last year. It's a small mall slightly further down from the Clementi MRT station. Hidden at the corner of the mall is a small Thai cafe, Doi Chaang Coffee. It's a cafe with simple yet not plain decorations.


The staffs are really friendly and welcoming. They would greet you when you first enter and are very helpful with recommendations.
There's a 10% off your drinks when you order it together with a slice of cake! Available for all types of drink.
The drinks menu
Selection of cakes

After contemplating between the lava cake and the crepe, I've decided to go for the Hokkaido Milk Crepe and the signature ice coffee. Plus, another large cup of latte. 
The plating is so cute!


Sadly, the latte was placed in a Takeaway cup so it's not very photogenic but, what matters most is the inside right? The latte was slightly above average but what surprises me was the ice coffee. I don't usually order ice coffee but since that's their signature drink, I thought I should just give it a shot. This is one of the few ice coffee that I actually like!
The Hokkaido Milk crepe was good too. I would love to go back to try the chocolate lava cake and have another glass of the ice coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment