Griddy

After a long time, I managed to try Griddly. My friend and I have been wanting to try Griddy for quite sometimes,  Every time we go to Westgate, we would always have a hard time choosing where to dine. After we have finally decided and ate our dinner, we would walk around the mall, and while walking around the B2 level, we realised that we forget about Griddy's (again)! This cycles continues for a few more times and finally, we managed to remember and finally tried it!
It's my first time trying savory waffle. When we got there, there wasn't much people and we got seated quickly. We made our order and waited hungrily for our food. The service was fast and we received our order in less than 15 minutes.


First up: Appetiser
Potato Croquette with Arrabbiata Dip
I Potato Croquette is gooood! Okay, I might be a little bias here as I LOVE potatoes, literally any type of potato, but this is really good. The other layer is very crispy and it is not too thick or floury.

Next up: Main Course
Top: Grilled Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce
Bottom: Barbequed Chicken with Turkey Bacon

Griddy offers not only savory waffles but also pasta and western main courses. I decided to choose the savory waffle because that's the whole point of going to Griddy right? To eat the waffles.
The part that I like about Griddy's savory waffle is that they use actual chicken meat instead of patty. I would have preferred if they had put more sauce on the meat as the whole dish feels kind of dry. Overall, it is a nice meal. I didn't have a chance to try the dessert waffle as we were too full after finishing our main course. I may return to try other dishes and to try their dessert waffle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment