Laurier Ultra Gentle [Sponsored]

This post is for all lovely ladies out there who wants to make her 'time of the month' more comfortable.

7 out of 10 women* have experienced skin discomforts such as itchiness, soreness and rashes around their intimate area during their time of the month. Those are called napkin dermatitis and is usually associated with wearing sanitary napkins during periods. Anyone can suffer from napkin dermatitis, not just those with sensitive skin. 
*Source: Japan Survey by Kao (N=500)

Two main factors which causes napkin dermatitis are: high humidity environment and physical stimulation due to contact of napkin surface with the skin (rubbing of skin against napkin surface).

So how do you reduce napkin dermatitis? Mainly by changing your napkin frequently and choosing a quality napkin. A quality napkin includes features such as superior absorbency, ultimate comfort and extra breathable.

The Laurier Ultra Gentle meets all 3 requirements and is the first napkin in Singapore to be dermatologically tested and very gentle to the delicate skin! It is developed with Japan Advanced Skin Science technology and Made in Japan.





It has Quick Lock System’s suction-like power absorbs & locks in fluid quickly, reducing wetness on the napkin surface which makes it feels drier and stay sticky-free!

The Laurier Ultra Gentle provides ultimate comfort for its users. Unlike other napkins, it has a unique airy soft wavy top sheet reduces skin contact, hence minimizing skin irritations and discomfort caused by friction 




Apart from that, it allows extra breath-ability. The wavy surface channeled and promotes airflow, thus relieving stuffiness, moisture and itchiness.


When I first opened the napkin, the first thought that came into my mind was 'this feels like diapers!'. Not like in a bad kind of way but because it felt so soft and fluffy!

When I first started, I used the normal napkin as there wasn't any 'advantage technology range' to choose from. The only choices I had was between the cotton ones and the 'dry' ones, which was the netted ones. I hate those netted one. It's so hard and makes it so hot and stuffy down there. So I went with the normal cottons ones. The problem I had with both napkin (the netted one are the worse!) was it always gave me rashes! Every. Single. Time. The rash would appear within half a day of napkin use and it was super uncomfortable for me.
After a few years, many brands started to launch their slim series, which was 1mm thick. At first, I was super skeptical about it. I was so afraid that the 1mm would cause leakage as it was sooo thin and I didn't feel seccure. To cut the long story short, I tried it and it has been the only product I've every used since then. The main pro was that it reduces the severity of my rashes and the rash breakout would only occurs on day 3 onwards. It was a huge improvement and I've accept the fact that rashes will occur every month. That was until I tried Laurier Ultra Gentle. 

I was pretty skeptical when I first tried it (yes, I have trust issues but that was due to trusting so many products, especially facial products, and not getting the results they've claimed). Lo and behold, it really lives up to it's claim! I have very minimal rashes and it only occurs near the end of the month! It was really gentle, comfortable and highly absorbent. It's soft and light. No more suffering from rash outbreak and I do not have to dread the time of the month as much as I usually do!

I've tried both the day and night. The night is slightly thicker as compared to the day but that doesn't reduce it's comfort and are equally gentle.

Night on the right and day on the left.

They have a range of sizes to suit all your needs and it cost betwwen SGD 4.80 to SGD 5.60, depending on what you choose.





If you have napkin dermatitis, I would totally recommend you to try Laurier Ultra Gentle. They are available at leading supermarkets and personal care stores.

Click on the links below for more information about the product:
[Laurier Website]
[Laurier Facebook]
[Samples]

No comments:

Post a Comment