ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day [Sponsored]

I have been using contact lenses for about 8 years now and have tried quite a few brands available in the market. Whenever someone mention about contact lenses brand, I guess the first brand that pops into people's head is Acuvue. Well, at least it is for me. I used to use Acuvue but have switched brand as they discontinued their monthly lenses. I really loved those lenses and hope that they would bring back their monthly lenses.

Recently, I have learn that ACUVUE® has come out with a new product, ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRALUXE TECHNOLOGY lenses, I was curious and decided to give ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day a try.
I went to Capitol Optical in JEM to have my eyes checked by an Eye Care Professional (ECP). It's located near the J-walk to big box.


I was told to wear my spectacle instead of contact lenses. Upon arriving, I told the ECP that I was comfortable with my spectacle degree and would like to use back that degree for my contacts. He did a quick check with some equipment to confirm my degree was accurate. It was a pretty quick process as I'm a frequent contact lens user and I can skip the step where the ECP would teach you how to wear and remove the contact lens properly. The ECP there was really friendly and helpful.

I bought 2 boxes of the ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day so as to use the S$30 e-voucher from ACUVUE® Singapore (link at the bottom).





I tried the lenses the next day and I really liked it. It didn't feel like I was wearing any lenses at all! I wore the lenses for at least 2 weeks and I can say that the lenses keep up with my demanding days. My eyes did not feel dry for up to 8 hours of usage. To be honest, my eyes are not very sensitive and it's suitable for most brands (I don't normally need eye drop while using contact lenses) but I did try brands that make my eyes really dry. So I guess if it doesn't dry my eyes while I'm using it, the contact lenses are not that bad.



One of the best thing I like about ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day is that it has >99% of UV-B and approximately 97% UV-A blocking, which I don't think a lot of brands of contact lenses have. I think that it is very important as it helps to protect our eyes from the harmful sun rays. ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day can help unlock first jobbers' career goals as they transit into a more demanding lifestyle. 

One interesting thing I have noticed about this lens is there are numbers printed on the lenses. If you look at your lens carefully, you will notice "1 2 3" on side of it. It is to ensure that you are wearing the correct side of the lens and not the opposite.


ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day is available at most optical shops, priced at $72 per box. Each box contains 30 lenses.


This post was created in partnership with SingPost/Sample Store and ACUVUE®.

Click on the links below for more information about the product:
[S$30 e-voucher] (Voucher will also be valid for other key brands – Define™, MOIST® for Astigmatism, MOIST® Brand Multifocal) *Minimum purchase of 2 boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment