Healthy and Delicious Coconut Chips

Not long ago, I've stumbled upon Dang Toasted Coconut Chips. Unsure of how it would taste like, I've bought the trial pack, which is about 20g. When I tried it, it was so Dang good (Pun intended)! Everyone in my family love it. Since then, I have bought a few more of the regular size packs (90g) and my mum keeps eating it! This is hands down the best coconut chips ever.


This is how the chips look like


They have salted cacao, savory bacon, lightly salted, chili lime, caramel sea salt and one pictured above is the original recipe. It's pretty expensive for such little quantity. As usual, the pack is only half full (or was it less than half?!) and it gets eaten up really fast. BUT, it's worth it every cent cause it's THAT good. Well, at least to me. Not only is it yummy, it is also a healthier alternative to regular chips. It is good for people who can't lay off chips yet are conscious of their waistline. Who says you can't eat chips and be healthy?!



Other than coconut chips, they also have onion chips available in sea salt, salt-n-pepper, chipotle garlic and applewood BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment