Coffee Nowhere

Coffee Nowhere [pronounced as coffee now here] is a cafe opened at West Coast Plaza. The cafe is pretty big and cozy, good for hanging out in groups or a quick catch-up with friends. While browsing through the menu, I realised that there are many dishes that includes duck. So, if you like eating duck, there's a wide variety of dishes for you to choose from.

My Orders:
Beef Lasagna

The beef lasagna is served with some meatballs. The tomato sauce is full of flavour and you could see some chunks of tomato. The pasta was soft and well cooked. The only downside was the meatball. It was served cold (room temperature) and the taste was not that great.

Wild mushroom pizza


I like the wild mushroom pizza. I love pretty much every type of mushroom. And the best part is, it is a thin crust pizza! I love thin crust pizza and it gives the pizza the crisp. Overall, it's a combination of things I love. What's not to like about this pizza?!

I had a lychee mojito but the presentation was not good so I didn't take a picture of it. It was in one of those plastic takeaway cup with the lid on.

One of the super plus point was, you get a 50% off your second main when you buy 2 mains!

I would definitely go back for more of the wild mushroom pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment